- Design must include the use of the new Pantone 2017 Color of the Year® (to be announced on or about December 9th).
- We will email you the color as soon as it is announced.
- Design should also incorporate the provided three copy teasers, publication masthead, and company logo. These will be formatted as separate layers in the Cover Page ID template file we will provide to you.
- All entry submissions must be original design by the submitting designer, and each submitting artist warrants that the design does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or the intellectual property rights of another. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of stock photography, which must conform to the legal uses of the stock imagery.
- By submitting an entry, the designer understands and agrees that if selected as a finalist, the submitted design will be posted online for public general voting by the publication’s readership. Furthermore, the designer of the winning design entry grants V3 Printing Corporation permission to use the design on the front cover of the Winter 2017 publication, CREATIV3.
- Winning designer will be required to submit complete ID files upon notification of winning, using the provided ID file template.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY:
- Once you register, we will email you the InDesign template for use when designing your cover submission.
- When the 2017 Pantone Color of the Year is announced (on or about December 9th), we will email you an announcement of the new COY, and a reminder to start designing!
- Design entries must be emailed as a hi-res PDF or JPG to email@example.com. Please do not submit complete ID files when submitting your entry.
ENTRY DEADLINE: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 6, 2017.
FINALISTS AND VOTING:
V3 Printing Corporation, with the assistance of a panel of judges, will select three finalists at their sole discretion. The designs of the three finalists will be posted on this page for viewing/voting by the readers of our publication. The winning design will be determined by the votes of our magazine readers. It’s simple – the design with the most votes wins!
HOW TO VOTE:
- You do not need to register or pre-register to vote.
- You don’t need to be a designer to vote. Voting is open to all recipients of our publication.
- Only one vote per person/email address will be counted.
- Watch your Inbox for email notification that voting is open, and follow the link back to this page to view the three finalists, and vote for your favorite design.
WIN! WIN! WIN! The winning designer and one lucky voter will win an Apple WATCH!